Team Lead, RTR
- Aspiro SDN BHD
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 06 Feb 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Accountable to drive team performance on productivity and to meet agreed SLA / KPIs for below scope of work:
- Review and post journals
- Review and process Fixed Asset related transactions and Master Data Maintenance in SAP
- Prepare and Review Reconciliations and Reports
- Perform General Accounting related month end closing tasks in SAP
- Co-ordinate & manage month end closing with all stakeholders to ensure closing is completed per month end schedule
- Able to troubleshoot, understand and resolve simple system errors relating to above scope of work
- Drive discussions during Operational Review Meeting to resolve identified issues / continuous improvement initiatives in partnership with Business Divisions.
- Assist to enforce established policies, procedures and controls.
- Review and maintain accurate and updated User Guide and reference materials.
- Collaborate with cross functional support teams and towers to ensure that the integrated process is carried out seamlessly.
- Look into process standardization across entities and identify process improvements and assist in the continuous transformation of the finance function.
- Coaching and guide team members to ensure operation stability, review healthy team milestone checkpoints and groom team members for career planning and advancement.
- A Degree in Finance and Accounting with minimum 6 years of work experience preferably in Shared Services Center.
- Must have knowledge in using SAP system – FI & AA module is mandatory with simple understanding of integration between MM, CO and HR module to FI module is preferred.
- Proven track record in solving operational issues, drive discussions with various stakeholders in performing balance sheet clean-up and aged reconciliation open items, simplify processes, implement and enforce control procedures for governance.
- Preferably with simple cost accounting, reporting background and Indonesia Tax exposure though not mandatory.
- Have experience in leading, managing and coaching a high-performance team.
- Good communication and strong Excel skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.