Tax, Senior / Associate (Corporate Tax)
- Mazars Asia
- Not disclosed
- 06 Feb 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Financial analyst, Tax
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
About this position
The role will be a vital member for the execution of deliverables in projects. He/she will analyse transaction structures and assist by providing his/her preliminary findings in respect of tax due diligence reviews, restructuring advice and ad-hoc tax advisory projects, etc.
- Extract and analyse financial/tax data and understand the business operation to identify potential tax risks of a target.
- Coordinate and attend meetings with clients, target’s representatives and inter-office advisors.
- Assist in preparing reports, in particular for tax due diligence or reviewing sales and purchase agreements to meet the tight turnaround time.
- Assist in tax research/preparatory work and prepare the advisory work within the tight turnaround time.
- Collate and gather information from inter-office people for fee proposals, deliverables, etc.
- Prepare marketing collaterals or presentations.
- Assist in pitching for new clients or projects including preparing meaningful proposals and attending meetings.
- It could range from deferred tax analysis to preparing tax computations for corporate and individual
- Administrative work such as folder management, risk management, etc
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy, Business or Finance
- Minimum 1 – 2 years relevant experience.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision as well as a team player and work under a fast-paced and stressful environment to meet the tight turnaround time
- Strong analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.