Restructuring and Insolvency Administrator
- Bishop Fleming
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 06 Feb 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are looking to recruit a talented Restructuring and Insolvency Administrator to join our expanding team.
Working closely with the senior restructuring and insolvency team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of cases including Administrations, Voluntary Arrangements, Solvent and Insolvent Liquidations and Bankruptcies.
This role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
You will have a clear progression path and will be mentored by our Senior Management Team to help your reach your potential.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Day to day progression of a portfolio of formal insolvency cases, varying in size and complexity, covering corporate and personal processes.
- Working with senior team members on non-formal restructuring assignments, including business and options reviews, cash flow planning, funding advisory and dispute resolution.
- Working with senior team members on exit strategies and closures programmes, including AMA.
- Liaising with stakeholders (creditors, debtors, directors and shareholders) both pre and post instruction, and communicating with other professionals including agents, solicitors and bankers.
- Working effectively as a team member by sharing responsibility and providing support, including training junior colleagues where appropriate.
- Support with development of the restructuring service line both internally and externally.
To be considered for the role, you will need to have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a Restructuring and Insolvency environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ideally be AAT or ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified. Study Support can be offered if required.
- CPI qualified or interested in completing this qualification
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding environment
- A desire to build a long-term career in restructuring and insolvency
If you would like to find out more about the role then please contact Sam Ford; Talent Acquisition Manager.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.