Accounts Senior/Supervisor - Progressive Accountancy Firm
- Michael Page
- Maidstone, Kent
- £35000 - £44000 per annum
- 03 Feb 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- JN -052021-2574354
- Joseph Potter
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
Our Client in Maidstone are a growing and require a Accounts Senior/Supervisor to join the team and help with the growing portfolio of clients.
A leading, regional and highly successful firm of chartered accountants, based throughout Kent and the South-East. This practice has a superb reputation and is undergoing sustained growth. The firm is a leading firm of chartered accountants and offers accounting professionals a superb environment to progress your practice career.
- Managing the accounts preparation process
- Managing and monitoring progress of work and budgets
- Ensuring all work is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Supervising and coaching qualified staff and trainees
- Liaison with tax team
- Opportunities to work on special assignments and projects
Requirements to work for this accountancy practice as a Accounts Senior/Supervisor include:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Minimum of 3-4 years Practice Experience
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning aptitude
- Experience in Accounts preparation, Corporate, Personal Tax and VAT
- Up to date knowledge of current accounting standards
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Client focused with a commercial outlook Team player
- Competent using cloud software packages (Xero being preferable)
Salary circa £35,000 - £44,000 depending on experience and qualification status.
Competitive benefits package.
Excellent opportunities to further progress your career.