Senior Financial Accountant
- Michael Page
- Berkshire, Wokingham
- £57000 - £63000 per annum + plus benefits
- 03 Feb 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-5914595
- Becca Thorley
- Job role
- Pharmaceutical / medical
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
The purpose of the role is to manage the statutory and fiscal accounting requirements for the EMEA region. You will be required to perform a range of general accounting duties including monthly US GAAP management reporting and reviews, local compliance statutory reporting and improve processes.
- Located in Wokingham
- Large global medical technology company
- A business who values your opinions and contributions
- Manage the relationship with the Europe Finance team and provide monthly reporting analysis.
- Ensure all recharges in and out of entities are appropriate from a local statutory perspective with proper documentation.
- Be the point of contact and manage the relationship with our external service provider for the provision of information in order to complete both direct and indirect tax returns, and all local compliance reporting.
- Work with our external service providers for the preparation of the annual Statutory Accounts for EMEA entities.
- Liaise with shared services to calculate monthly expenses and corporate tax accruals.
- Ensure that all records comply with US and Local GAAP
- Ensure all statutory processes adhere to SOX/Local control requirements
The ideal candidate should have a relevant experience as a Financial Accountant within any manufacturing industry on EMEA level and be qualified to ACCA or CIMA professional level. SAP Experience would also be highly beneficial.
Salary up to £63,000 per annum
- Hybrid and Flexi working options
- Matched contribution Pension scheme up to 10% of salary
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday