Data Analytics Analyst, Senior Associate, Hybrid
- State Street
- Krakow, Poland/Hybrid
- Not disclosed
- 03 Feb 2023
- 03 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Business analyst
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Data Analytics Analyst, Senior Associate to join our Data Analytics team that is incorporated in our Corporate Audit Division. You will work collaboratively with our stakeholders to coordinate data analytics requests, analyze, interpret and deliver solutions to the audit team. In this role you will be part of State Street Bank International and you will be based out of Krakow, Poland.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Data Analytics Analyst, Senior Associate you will
- Leverage appropriate data analytic and statistical tools and techniques to analyze a variety of data sources.
- Develop internal partnerships to provide opportunities for more efficient solutions to various data, system, and applications issues.
- Assist in implementation of additional scenarios, businesses, systems, etc.
- Perform data searches and/or other ad hoc requests.
- Responsible for the data mining, manipulation, and support of Analytical Reports.
- Analyze and interpret reporting results to assist business users.
- Ensure reports are generated and distributed within expected time frames.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong project management skills, ability to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple / concurrent projects.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Data Science, Engineering, Math, Accounting, or Finance.
- A minimum of 4 years programming, application or reporting development experience (SAS, SQL, Business Objects, MS SQL Server, Teradata, ACL).
- Hold certification in one of the following: CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CFE.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working as an advisor for a financial services company with both Information Technology and Data Analytics experience.
- Previous experience in Information Technology Audit and Data Analytics team is preferred.
- Potential for 10% domestic and / or international travel
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.