Core Operations - Senior Manager
- State Street.
- Mumbai, India
- Not disclosed
- 03 Feb 2023
- 10 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Role Purpose :
The Global Reporting Centre of Excellence (COE) engages with State Street stakeholders, providing innovative solutions to reporting requirements. The COE is based out of our India office and operates at a truly global level. The Incumbent would be responsible to Perform Reporting Functions for Senior & Executive management across Enterprise Reconciliation-Middle Office, Back office, Transaction Services & Banking i.e. supporting 4 Business Units.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with the senior Manager to ensure no misses or errors in reporting function
- Review key statistics including recon breaks, fail reports and error reports for patterns & root causes.
- Has analytical skills to recognize data sets and provide quick responses to Management ad-hoc requests
- Liaisses with business operations teams to confirm understanding of root causes.
- Designs & executes plans to permanently rectify causes of breaks, etc.
- Where technology solution is necessary, works with the business to complete a business case
- Assists the manager in new business efficiency initiatives, and is able to spot bottlenecks in reporting resolve issues and create reporting as per stake holder requirement
- Uses domain knowledge of financial markets, global markets and resolve issues.
- Provides proactive input on process improvement and assists the manager in working with various Business operations, on-boarding, training etc. to ensure timely and accurate reporting for all business/client teams globally
- Since Job involves coordination over multiple geographies, the candidate should be willing to be flexible on work timings including US shift.
- Technical skillset to make automations, SQL, VBA, Tableau, Alteryx, Power Query, Access Database, Crystal reports and advance excel.
The role operates as a distinct function independent of the business operating units.
Key Skills, Experience & Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Excellent oral & written communication, team handling, stakeholder management and ability to work as a contributor and work with a team
- Research, analysis, Reporting experience of minimum 8 years in Global Services / Banking / Finance related discipline
- Excellent understanding of Financial Markets , instruments, various products, Banking & Investment Banking Domain
- Strong analytical skills and client service focus
- Experience only in the relevant domain of markets & Banking
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with highest level of independence to maintain credibility and respect with clients & State Street organization.
- Solid understanding of best practice theories
- Excellent time management skills, along with strong problem resolution and analytical skills.
- Computer literate – Additional technical skills of Access Database, SQL, Power Query, Tableau, Alteryx, Crystal Reports and advance excel
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.