ADS Development Support - ETL Developer-1
- State Street.
- Hyderabad, India
- Not disclosed
- 03 Feb 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Business analyst
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
State Street Global Alpha Data Platform, lets you load, enrich and aggregate investment data. Clients’ will be able to manage multi-asset class data from any service provider or data vendor for a more holistic and integrated view of their holdings. This platform reflects State Street’s years of experience servicing complex instruments for our global client base and our investments in building advanced data management technologies.
Reporting to the Alpha Development delivery and support lead in Hyderabad, ETL Developer/Sr Developer is responsible for overall development life cycle leading to successful delivery and support of Alpha Data Services to clients.
- Provide analysis and input into designs of Alpha Data Services platform to support a rapidly-growing business on a massive scale
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, or Accounting
- 6-10 years of experience into data integration/orchestration services, data governance, service architecture and data modeling role
- As a Data Development and support Lead, be hands-on ETL, Snowflake, CI/CD Pipelines and data-readiness(data quality) design, development, implementation and address code or data issues
- Experience in designing and implementing relational data models for a variety of data sets which include audit, time series, complex relationships, and high-volume
- Experience and understanding of system performance and profiling techniques of complex data model for storage and consumption
- Demonstrated ability to rationalize problems and use judgment and innovation to define clear and concise solutions
- Demonstrate strong collaborative experience across regions (APAC,EMEA and NA) to effectively and efficiently identify root cause of code/data issues and come up with a permanent solution
- Good understanding of SDLC, L4 Support practices, Confluence Jira stories.
- Strong SQL knowledge and debugging skills is a must.
- Experience on Azure and Snowflake architecture/design/development/performance tuning is plus
- Experience with Qlik Replicate and Compose tools(Change Data Capture) tools is considered a plus
- Strong Data warehousing Concepts, ETL tools like Pentaho/Kettle, Talend Cloud Data Integration tool
- Exposure to the financial domain knowledge is considered a plus
- Cloud Managed Services like MS Azure/Devops is considered a plus
- Prior experience with State Street and Charles River Development ( CRD) considered a plus
- Experience in tools such as Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, SQL
- Exposure to Third party data providers such as Bloomberg, Reuters, MSCI and other Rating agencies is a plus
Key Attributes include:
- Team player with professional and positive approach
- Flexible in working hours specifically during India morning hours (Shift – 6 AM to 2 PM IST) and can adapt easily to changing/evolving Development/Client support role requirements
- Creative, innovative and able to think outside of the box
- Strong attention to detail during root cause analysis and defect issue resolution
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient
- Effective communicator both written and verbal
- Brings a high level of energy with enthusiasm to generate excitement and motivate the team
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and/or multiple projects
- Experience in negotiation and conflict resolution
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.