Operations Client Service, Assistant Vice President
- State Street.
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Not disclosed
- 03 Feb 2023
- 03 Mar 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Who we are looking for
This is an AVP position in a custody-only client service team. Ideal candidate will have a solid custody background as well as some knowledge of full-service functionality. Must be able to articulate issues and resolutions succinctly and efficiently with client. Candidate must be able to communicate effectively with offshore partners and provide training and expertise as needed.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Assistant Vice President you will
- Receive & assess client and internal inquiries
- Monitors/manages resolution (accuracy, timeliness, completeness) with internal teams
- Works with client to drive improvements, e.g. STP rate
- Source and prepare all data and inputs required for client and custom reporting, internal reporting, create client KPI, publish reports
- Host/Attend regular client calls (service / project reviews, service remediation plans), and/or client board meetings as requested
- Provides overall project management for client related initiatives. Acts as a liaison between business units to ensure successful implementation. Manages internal and client expectations.
- Perform customized operational activities, with a focus on digitizing or standardizing operational activities for alignment with product or process organization
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Problem solving
- Ability to Communicate Effectively
- Able to build relationships with internal teams
- Focus on the client
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with SMAC/GSMAC functionality
- Experience with cash and share reconciliation
- Prior experience communicating with clients
- 3+ years in officer or AVP role
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Salary Range:$70,000 - $115,000 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.