Management Reporting Controller
- Morgan Stanley
- Budapest, Hungary
- Not disclosed
- 03 Feb 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Financial accountant, Financial controller, Financial planning & analysis, Management accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
We are looking for a Management Reporting Controller to join our global team in our Budapest Office.
This is a unique opportunity to work closely with the Business Units, gain more insight into financial products and to play an important part in creating value-add analytics on Morgan Stanley's performance metrics.
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings, financial and study-leave support for selected professional qualifications (CFA, ACCA, FRM)
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A supportive, vibrant and open-minded multinational environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Transform raw data into meaningful metrics and charts to empower senior management in decision making
- Provide value-add analytics on front office revenues, expenses, and other performance metrics to support strategic decision making. This includes the production, review and commentary of business packs
- Develop an understanding of Morgan Stanley's product lines and structure in order to answer ad-hoc queries
- Understand various calculations and complex data flows into reporting systems, while looking to enhance current processes through automation and optimization
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting or related field with 3+ years of experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good time management skills with an ability to prioritize competing tasks and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to develop analytics from multiple streams of data, interpret and analyse trends
- General understanding of and interest in the financial markets and products
You may also have:
- Familiarity with VBA / SQL / Alteryx or experience with BI reporting and data visualization tools - such as Tableau, Cognos
Team Profile: The team is responsible for controlling and reporting on the Business Unit's revenues and expenses, designing and developing management reports to evaluate business performance and support strategic decisions.
Besides the classic reporting activities, we are involved in process migrations, system developments and digital automation projects. The Budapest team collaborates closely with several internal client groups across the globe, supporting the firm's various business units.
Our Budapest office is the center of excellence for management reporting. We are best positioned to find synergies and streamline processes globally, across several internal client groups.
About us: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place to learn, grow and achieve. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.