Accounting & Finance Manager
- Vilnius, LT, LT-11341
- Competitive remuneration package
- 03 Feb 2023
- 03 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Compliance/risk, Finance manager, Management accountant, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Accounting & Finance Manager – Global Compliance & Reporting
EY’s Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) team is part of EY’s EMEIA Tax Center (ETC). The ETC is unique to EY: we are the only Big 4 professional services firm with a dedicated Center of Excellence (CoE) focused on delivering exceptional client service across borders. Our 590+ talented ETC professionals are based in 21 countries across Europe, the Middle East, India, and Africa (EMEIA) and work with clients across the area, regardless of our location or theirs. We provide specialist accounting, statutory reporting, tax, business, and technology expertise to address clients’ most pressing challenges in an exciting, dynamic finance and business environment through a broad range of innovative service offerings.
The GCR team comprises over 200+ dynamic individuals across 13 countries and over 20 offices. We have specialist skill sets spanning the areas of Statutory Reporting, Finance Operations, Payroll, Direct tax, Indirect tax, Service Management, and Fund Tax Management.
We focus on supporting our clients in managing their compliance and reporting requirements centrally and locally and delivering on their transformation agenda. Our team embraces diversity and inclusion with a mix of cultures, nationalities, and backgrounds. This makes us ideally suited to the global environment in which we work.
We have an exciting opportunity to join EY’s Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) group within our EMEIA Tax Centre. We seek a Manager to join the ETC’s Centre of Excellence to support our Global Clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage EY multi-country client accounting and finance processes end–to–end, including service delivery and contract management
- Coordinate and review the activities that are performed in the Centers of Excellence and EY local offices
- Actively engage with clients to determine and oversee the accounting and finance processes, use of technology, performance management, and continuous improvement opportunities
- Work with the client, third parties, and EY network to design and implement finance, and operations solutions
- Actively participate in applying, developing, and implementing technology in the service delivery
- Coach, develop, and grow the junior and senior accountants’ team
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in end-to-end accounting and finance processes in the multi-country environment
- Experience in leading systems implementation, process transformation, automation, and knowledge transfer projects
- Strong project management skills, strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively work as a leader in a cross-functional team environment, including business and product
- Strong track record of influencing successful product/solution vision/roadmap and executing a plan
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and expertise in communicating with teams across geographies
- ‘Out the box’ thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, ambiguous start-up environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 7+ years of work experience in audit/accounting and a minimum of 3 years of experience in working with global clients
- Proven ability to develop, direct and manage resources across multiple disciplines
- Demonstrates sound judgment and professional advice to clients
- Can work with stakeholders to deliver crucial and informative reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Business English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Chartered accountant certification (ACCA, CIMA, KIBR)
- Practical knowledge of direct and indirect tax principles and tax accounting and reporting processes
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge and experience in end-to-end ERP systems or other finance technology implementations
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, other firm-paid days off, paid days for your studies & development, and other benefits. We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer the following:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Salary: from 3760 to 4640 EUR gross and bonuses.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer, and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (including home office). We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service while allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly and, at times, be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.