Tax General Support Assistant
- Limassol, CY, 4003
- Competitive remuneration package
- 03 Feb 2023
- 03 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts payable/receivable, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
Our Tax practice for financial services in Cyprus is growing fast, and our team members are dealing with the most diverse tax and legal matters. We have a large client base and we offer tax services to a significant number of top financial institutions, both in Cyprus and abroad.
Your main benefit of working with us is the fact that there will be no limits to your talents and interests, and we will actively support you in exploringthe areas that most appeal to you.
We provide technical tax advice and managed services to financial institutions and end users in the following areas:
- Business Tax Services, such as corporate tax.
Your key responsibilities
- Prepare tax returns (TD4, TD1,TD7).
- Prepare forms TD2001 and TD2003, register the companies to tax authorities and taxisnet.
- Issue invoices, prepare emails, photocopying, scanning
- Act as a team member, collaborate with your colleagues, and update more senior team members on progress.
Who are we looking for?
- Undergraduate Degree in Economics, Accounting and Finance (ACCA qualification is not a requirement for working with us)
- LCCI LEVEL 3 Certificate in Accounting (Higher)
- Fluency in Greek and English , with proficient level of business English.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of using Excel and Word.
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy.
What's in it for you?
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service, without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
What working at EY offers:
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance.
We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
In addition, but not limited to our benefits include:
- Fully Sponsored Professional Qualifications
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services).
- EY Tech MBA and EY Masters in Business Analysis
- EY Badges - digital credentials
- Mobility programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer a reality.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentially.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.