Interim Management Accountant (fully remote)
- Page Personnel
- London, City of London
- £200 - £215 per day
- 02 Feb 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-5905669
- Izzy Davies
- Job role
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
This is a fast-paced 2 month interim Management Accountant role, which will support the financial controller of a fast-growing quality assurance company. This role can be fully remote, or there is the ability to be in their City of London based offices 5 days a week or hybrid.
My client specialises in digital transformation by leveraging Technology such as AI, DevOps and Automation. They are fast-growing and a leader in their specialism. This role will be based in their controllorship finance team and you will be involved in an energetic team.
As the Management Accountant your role will involve:
* Journal entries - Payroll
* Making supplier Payments
* Maintaining weekly Cash-flow for Financial Controller to review.
* Deferred income schedule maintenance
* Accrued income schedule maintenance
* Inter-company recharges
* Liaise with P&T department to ensure payroll is processed and paid
* Assist the financial controller in Audits
* Assist the financial controller in closing the books
* Quarterly VAT reconciliation
* Dotted Line managing the offshore team - AP, AR and GL team.
* Any Ad Hoc requests.
The successful Interim Management Accountant will:
- Be part-qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Have experience with full ownership of management accounts
- Have experience using Netsuite (highly desirable)
- Have a strong understanding of excel
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be immediately available
- £200 per day base
- Fully remote, flexible working
- Optional office in City of London
- Immediate start