- DLL Group
- Dublin / Ireland
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 02 Feb 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Compliance/risk, Financial controller, Tax, Treasury
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
DLL Group is a global vendor finance company with more than EUR 30 billion in assets. Founded in 1969 and headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, DLL provides asset-based financial solutions in the Agriculture, Food, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Construction, Transportation, Industrial, Office Equipment and Technology industries. DLL partners with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to support their distribution channels and help grow their businesses.
DLL combines customer focus with deep industry knowledge to deliver sustainable solutions for the complete asset life cycle, including commercial finance, retail finance and used equipment finance. DLL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group.To learn more about DLL, visit www.dllgroup.com.
DLL Ireland incorporates Group Treasury, Domestic Leasing Business and Re-insurance
Group Treasury is comprised of a team of 30 professional specialists who are responsible for the following activities in DLL Group.
- Funding and hedging
- Management of interest rate, FX and liquidity risks
- Ensuring optimal use of cash and equity in DLL Group
- Treasury regulatory risk reporting
- Advisory services on all Treasury matters to the Group and relevant DLL Group committees
- Providing internal funding and risk reporting services to DLL Group counterparties
The team have many years of experience in their relevant fields and collaborate to deliver ‘best in class’ Treasury Service to DLL Group. We operate as a team that supports each other to deliver excellent results.
We have an exciting opportunity for a finance professional to join Group Treasury Finance Team (5 members) in Group Treasury for the role of Treasury Accountant.Day to day:
The Finance Team are responsible for all financial reporting, risk control framework, accounting, budgeting / quarterly forecasting, audit, and various taxation requirements of Group Treasury in accordance with DLL Group Accounting Guidelines and tight timetable.
Treasury have a ‘best in class’ Treasury management system (TMS) from world leading Fintech whereby much of the accounting is driven by static date / accounting rules therefore focus at month end is ensuring that the system calculations are correct:
- Reporting financial performance to DLL Group in accordance with Group Reporting Timetable and DLL Group Financial Reporting Requirements
- Support Treasury management and group stakeholders with information and in depth analysis of Treasury performance versus budget, forecasts, cost development and other support on any treasury related financial issues
- Monitor and assist where necessary in Rabobank and DLL Intercompany reconciliations to ensuring that all intercompany positions net to zero on consolidation
- Co-ordinate Treasury monthly report for distribution to relevant management committees
- Participate in and lead cross-department projects as they arise throughout the year.
Provision of Treasury Financial information to DLL Group entities
- Support DLL Group entities, if and when needed when an entity reaches out for assistance e.g. information request, training needs, reporting e.g. local statutory reporting maturity analysis, audit requirements or confirmations.
Financial Control / Treasury Management System
- Maintain Treasury Internal Control Framework (ICF), documentation and co-ordinate ICF test cycle to ensure that Treasury has robust internal controls in place to ensure the accurate accounting of all Treasury instruments and transactions
- Maintenance comprehensive month end Treasury E-File evidencing reconciliation of Treasury month end trial Balance / Group consolidation system (HFM) to treasury system reports / third party evidence / Rabobank reports.
Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Ensuring Treasury is tax compliant with any relevant tax legislation
- Corporation tax computations in co-operation with Leasing Finance Team and liaison with Treasury external tax advisors and DLL Group Tax
- Ensuring all withholding tax payments relating to Treasury are correct and certificates in order
- Preparation of Detailed Transfer Pricing files for DLL Ireland
Co-ordination of financial audits .e.g. external auditors, internal audit or on-site annual reviews from Group Finance and Control.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity.
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs.
- Recently qualified accountant or up to 1- 2 years post qualification experience
- Big 4 practice background in financial services is desirable but not essential
- Treasury / Financial Products / Financial Services understanding knowledge and experience
- Financial services/ banking experience via practice or industry
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic who can lead a professional team
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
There are things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLLSettling in
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, community member. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We become from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories.
But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and a honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more.
We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better worldGood to know:
- Deadline for application: February 19th 2023
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website: www.workingatdllgroup.com
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, please contact our Talent acquisition partner Ben Sumbler via email@example.com
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advice Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.