Client Relationship Manager, Officer
- State Street
- Dublin 2, Ireland
- Not disclosed
- 02 Feb 2023
- 02 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Business analyst, Financial analyst, Fund accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Who we are looking for
Client relationship manager would own/assist in the ownership of the client servicing for a number of State Street’s clients. Develop and build up a strong relationship with the clients serviced. Ensure service from all areas within SSIIL to our client fully meets and exceeds their
expectations. Act as a liaison for client with all supporting departments within SSIL.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Relationship Manager you will:
- Own or assist other RM’s in the client servicing for a number of State Street’s clients
- Develop and build up a strong relationship with the clients serviced.
- Ensure service from all areas within SSIIL to our client fully meets and exceeds their expectations.
- Act as a liaison for client on any challenging service issues with all supporting departments within State Street International (SSIL).
- Monitor service provision to agreed standards on an ongoing basis.
- Act as the initial touch point from clients on their future requirements.
- Co-ordinate operational teams internally to build knowledge on and discuss solutions for new requirements.
- Assist the preparation of applicable MIS on behalf of the client.
- Help drive and assume responsibility for the implementation of client specific projects.
- Work with finance to ensure that we bill all relevant services.
- Ensure Manager is adequately updated on a regular basis regarding all aspects of the clients assigned, highlighting all potential risks with possible solutions in a timely manner.
- Work with the FLOD team to ensure all necessary documentation is in place for new and existing clients.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- The person will have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The person will be a highly motivated problem solver and have a proactive approach to client servicing.
- Flexibility for a small level of travel and client entertainment.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- The person will have a University Degree in Business Studies or an equivalent professional qualification
- The person will, mostly likely, have a high-level understanding of Offshore mutual funds and specifically funds domiciled in Ireland.
- Fund Accounting knowledge an advantage but not a requirement.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.