Order to Cash (O2C) Regional Lead
- TMF Group
- Bogota, Colombia
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 02 Feb 2023
- 02 Mar 2023
- Job role
- Financial accountant, Financial analyst, Financial controller, Financial planning & analysis
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
- Transform – Define and deliver end-to-end process objectives, business case, strategic direction and vision.
- Run – Collaborate with regions and market leadership to setup and communicate the process transformation roadmap for the region.
- Optimize – Sponsor and manage process improvement initiatives.
- Manage – Setup and manage the delivery of the process, ensuring resource capacity and performance quality for the region.
- Report – Provide Market FDs with monthly KPI report covering quantitative and qualitative deliverables for the process.
- Support Regional CFO and Market FDs to define the process transformation roadmap with short and long term objectives.
- Establish Hybrid process team for the region, aligned with Group/Regional/Market views and expectations.
- Recruit any new staff required for the respective process stream.
- Implement the standard internal finance processes in the region along with any related policies, ensuring that these are compliant with TMF guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- Prioritise and review process improvement opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the sub processes within an end-to-end business process.
- Provide updates on the planning and progress of process transformations to Group, Regional CFO and Market FDs.
- Share recurring key performance indicators (KPIs) report to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the process optimization initiatives.
- Monitor the transformation initiatives and communicate progress to TMF leadership including realisation of benefits.
- Ad hoc tasks in root cause analysis and solving of “broken processes”
- 5-7 years experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of processes
- English/Spanish on a proficient level
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team management skills
What’s in it for you?
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 03 Mar 2023 SA Pacific Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.