Assistant Manager / Manager - Business Services
- BDO Australia
- Adelaide CBD, SA
- Industry-competitive salary package
- 02 Feb 2023
- 01 Mar 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Financial planning & analysis, Tax
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
BDO is a trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. As one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations, we have clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors.
Our values are at the core of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients. These values are the foundation of what we deliver, IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST. This is about delivering ideas and advice that create value; quality-driven people who are motivated by providing exceptional client service; and being trusted to get the job done. Learn more about BDO.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager / Manager to join our team which offers exposure to a diverse range of clients, supporting their business with tax compliance, financial reporting, management accounting and advisory.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support, manage and collaborate with the team to develop skills and deliver quality service
- Assist with managing the operations and KPIs of the team
- Prepare/review a range of financial statements in accordance with regulatory, accounting and financial reporting standards
- Prepare/review for a variety of entities their Income Tax, FBT and Payroll Tax returns, BAS and other lodgments as required
- Provide a range of business and tax advisory services
What you’ll need to succeed
- CA/CPA qualified
- Advanced technical knowledge and compliance experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of cloud accounting platforms and add-ons
- General consulting exposure to a range of clients
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach to work
What we will offer you
BDO offers professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility, global career growth opportunities and an industry-competitive salary package.
We are committed to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills, and balance work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
As a firm, we embrace an inclusive culture and value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2020-2021 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).
To submit your application please click Apply Now or for further information please contact Amy Ryan on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our offices are closed for the holiday season from 23 December 2022 – 9 January 2023. We are looking forward to reviewing your application upon our return. BDO wishes you a safe and enjoyable holiday season.
Learn more what we offer at BDO.
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUSTFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.