Senior Specialist, Acc & Tax - BJ
- TMF Group
- Beijing, China
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 02 Feb 2023
- 02 Mar 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts payable/receivable, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website
ABOUT TMF GROUP
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.JOB PURPOSE
- The Specialist assists the Senior Specialist in the Accounting team in daily deliverables to ensure excellent service to clients.
- Maintains relationship with daily client contact;
- Performs daily work with medium complexity, including preparing payment instructions, preparation of journal vouchers , posting journals to accounting system, closing partial or full set of book, prepare monthly and annual financial statements, tax returns with tax computations, services, and other tailor made management reports/ financial analysis;
- Reconciles accounts, balances ledgers, assists in updating cash position;
- Issue tax invoices and perform input VAT tax verification;
- Liaises with auditors of clients to assist field audit;
- Review assistant accountant’s work as assigned;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 31 Dec 2023 China Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.