Tax Reporting Manager
- Deloitte Belgium
- Competitive salary with fringe benefits
- 02 Feb 2023
- 14 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Financial analyst, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Starts within Global Business Tax. Join our team and work in a young and dynamic international environment assisting our clients in complying with their tax obligations, formalities and claims while expanding your tax knowledge.
To list some of key responsibilities:
- Help our clients in complying with their tax commitments within your field of expertise, being corporate tax;
- Manage an enthusiastic and diverse team, not only executing projects but also bringing new ideas and solutions to the table;
- Provide guidance on compliance related tax issues;
- Offer your perspective and provide clients insights through analysis and big data;
- Attend client meetings and industry forums;
- Coach junior team members to become proficient in tools and systems and expand their knowledge.
Let’s talk about you
- You see the value in data and accuracy and see insights where others see numbers;
- You have gained 5 years or more (manager or senior manager) of experience in tax and have a degree in a business-related discipline, such as law or economics.
- You are willing to be part of a team and continuously invest in communication, business and tax skills.
- You’re prepared to further develop your tax technical skills;
- You are a trusted advisor for compliance questions and issues in your area of specialisation;
- You can turn complex tax legislation into a language others can understand;
- You understand the theory behind tax rules and combine analysis with insight;
- You have good communication skills and are a reliable team player;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and IT skills in general;
- You’re fluent in English, and Dutch and/or French;
- You have a Master in a business-related discipline such as Law or Economics, Commercial Engineering or a comparable background. A postgraduate or complementary Masters qualification in Tax is a strong asset;
- You have relevant experience in corporate tax services.
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
To assist our clients in dealing with the intricacies of tax, our Business tax team based in Brussels proposes the services of a multi-disciplinary team of specialists (lawyers, economists, accountants, IT-specialist, project managers), who are highly experienced. This experience spans assisting companies with corporate tax compliance, dealing with the complexities of local regulations and procedures – such as communicating with local tax authorities, setting up new registrations and filing returns.
Our team in Hyderabad consists of professionals dealing with Corporate Income Tax compliance, pan-European Indirect Tax compliance, Statutory Accounting and general Project Management (including Engagement Coordination and Business Development).
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.