Finance Manager/Assistant Manager
- Utar Hospital
- Kampar (District), Perak (MY)
- 02 Feb 2023
- 02 Mar 2023
- Job role
- Finance manager, Financial accountant, Head of finance
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Responsible for various aspects of finance and accounting for the Hospital, including financial analysis, reporting, budgeting, taxation, cash flows management, statutory financial statements and business plans.
- Manage and supervise the team of finance staff on monthly closing and entries and reconciliations in compliance accounting standards and regulations.
- Manage the timely closing of the accounts, preparation of annual budgets, etc. and ensure compliance with statutory requirements and company accounting policies.
- Formulate and implement accounting and internal control systems, policies and procedures to safeguard the Hospital’s assets and operations.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, statutory bodies, company secretary, bankers and other consultants for audit/financial and banking matters.
- Any other duty as and when assigned from time to time by the CEO/DCEO/management.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance with at least 5 years working experience in accounting or commercial finance, and experience in managing a finance team.
- Healthcare/Hospital experience preferred but qualified candidates may also apply.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA, CFA, CPA, CIMA highly favourable.
- Fluent (oral & written) in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.