Manager - Senior Manager - CFO Advisory Alternative Investments
- Luxembourg, LU
- Competitive remuneration package
- 01 Feb 2023
- 01 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Financial accountant, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis, Management accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In order to strengthen our growing CFO Services practice, we are looking for a Senior Manager / Manager to work with clients to address critical issues for the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in creating value and delivering world-class future finance capabilities.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Senior Manager / Manager within our CFO Services team, you will be working on finance transformation programs and will help drive the performance of client businesses through delivery of critical transformation projects that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
These transformation programs may focus on the:
- Implementation of a future finance vision that draws on innovative global technology trends.
- Development and implementation of new operating models and support to finance to navigate the opportunities and challenges brought about by digital disruption and next generation finance technologies.
- Design, build and implementation of new finance process supported by automation and the future finance organization models.
- Development of management reporting that leverages next generation technology and visualization tools and the development of data architectures.
You will also develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to deliver significant value. You will contribute to the development of your own and the team's skills by promoting a culture of high performing teams.
Skills and Attributes For Success
- Consulting experience (5y+) at a Big 4, major systems integrator or top tier consulting firm working with clients operating in Alternative Investments, or
- Experience (5Y+) in accounting / financial reporting roles at an asset manager, asset owner or asset servicer.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A university degree in economics, finance, accounting or equivalent.
- Significant project and business improvement experience within large, complex, organizations, preferably in finance or back office.
- Experience in gathering client business requirements, analysing information, contributing to the identification of issues, and developing recommendations.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- An accounting qualification (ACA, ACMA, ACCA).
- A technical and program management certification.
- Excellent language skills in English and French
What We Look For
- A background in finance or accounting, preferably with some interaction with top tier clients and experience of working within the finance department with good understanding of finance accounting, calculation, and reporting requirements.
- A strong understanding of how digital technology is changing finance.
- Experience of an implementation lifecycle and working in multi-functional teams.
- Experience and skills in project management.
- A strong commercial awareness.
What We Offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Exceptional EY Experience. It’s Yours To Build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.