Senior Consultant (SSC Business Analyst)-Business Process Solutions-Beijing
- Deloitte BPS
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 01 Feb 2023
- 01 Mar 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts payable/receivable, Business analyst, Compliance/risk, Financial planning & analysis, Tax
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Digital, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
A Career with Impact
With the "People First" strategy, we are committed to being a cradle to cultivate talent capable of navigating the future. We keep up with the times, build world-class learning and development platforms, and provide personalized and diversified career development paths. We encourage our people to obtain a sense of achievement and happiness brought by creating values at work. We create a diversified and inclusive working, learning and growing environment so that everyone can unleash the potential. We empower talent with more autonomy and choice through Smart Talent Experience and Wellbeing, achieving an ideal work life balance.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.
About the Business
Business Process Solutions (BPS) and Tax practices help businesses manage their accounting, tax, payroll, and technology processes by leveraging experienced professionals who provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, contract personnel, cosourcing, and project related services. Core services include: financial accounting and operations, business process technology, human resources and payroll, and tax compliance and reporting.
Work you'll do
- Assist managers to lead the engagement team in client’s offices or Deloitte office to plan and execute the projects and deliver a superior client experience
- Understand the client’s business and keep pace with industry/function trends and leading practices for the purpose of identifying and solving clients’ problems
- Direct client discussions and interviews to collect critical information for the purpose of analysing situations and designing solutions
- Define, design and implement end-to-end, integrated finance solutions that improve the client’s capabilities and efficiency in finance operation including AR, AP, GL, FP&A, Staff Reimbursement, Tax and so on
- Revolutionize the finance organizational structures, operating models and processes to improve client’s finance functions, especially for FSSC or GBS.
- Identifying opportunities to present BPS offerings to clients and stakeholders and propose technology and operate solutions to client situations
- Develop relationships, establish credibility with and instil confidence in clients
- Assist managers to lead and train junior staff while leveraging the staff resources to optimize the project performance
During your tenure with us, you will demonstrate and develop your leadership and professional capabilities in the following areas: Inspiring, Creating purpose, Driving agility, Building diverse capability, Influencing, Collaborating, Delivering value, Building the business, Analytical acumen, Effective communication, Engagement management/delivery excellence, Managing change, Managing quality & risk, Sales excellence, Strategic thinking and problem solving, and Tech savviness.
We are looking for someone with
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, accounting, financial engineering, or other business management related disciplines
- 3-5 years of full-time working experience in finance operation related areas with at least 2 years of full-time working experience in global consulting firms with a focus on the business model transformation or finance operations. Experience in designing FSSC or GBS is a plus
- Solid project delivery experience with successful experience of managing or leading complex, multi-function/multi-stakeholder projects in a large corporate environment
- Demonstrate knowledge in ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP, Kingdee or Yonyou and finance automation tools such as RPA, BI, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high commitment to quality client service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese is mandatory
Shape your future through impact that matters
For more than 100 years of history, Deloitte witnessed also had the honor to be part of the economic boom in China by providing industry-leading audit & assurance, consulting, risk advisory, financial advisory, tax & business advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune Global 500 Chinese companies and thousands of private companies. Deloitte China today carries on our centenary professionalism and strives to become the undisputed leader in professional services in China with strong responsibility and capabilities in digitalization and multidisciplinary services.
Deloitte has been named China's Top Employer since 2006, Universum's Most Attractive Employer in China since 2008, and the Best Workplaces in Greater China since 2019.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request. The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte China or by their external third-party provider.
Ready to take on new challenges?
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.