Assistant Manager, US Regulatory Reporting
- State Street.
- Bangalore, India
- Not disclosed
- 01 Feb 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Who we are looking for
Looking for the CA/MBA qualified professionals with 10-12 years of experience in US regulatory reports. The Senior Associate in this role will be responsible for supporting the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to U.S. Regulators including but not limited to, Federal Reserve filings on Financial Condition and Income, Regulatory Capital, Treasury International Capital (“TIC”) reporting, Bureau of Economic Analysis surveys and Regulation K Compliance and Monitoring
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Senior Associate (Team leader) you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of various regulatory reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis with highest level of accuracy as per the external deadlines, reports comprises Call Report FFIEC 031, FRY- 9C, FR -15, FR2644, FR 2900, FR2314/Y11, FR Y-9LP and TIC reports
- Analyze financial data in order to complete filings, understand fluctuations and uncover potential inaccuracies.
- Perform reconciliations across products, reports and schedules
- Assist in drafting of responses to Regulator queries.
- Execute source system data reconciliation versus General Ledger
- Handling Root cause analysis for issues reported in the schedules.
- Periodically update of SOPs and checklists of regulatory forms to ensure better controls.
- Stay informed of regulatory changes and work with management to develop processes for implementation of new reporting requirements
- Perform AXIOM UAT testing on new or existing changes in upstream logics.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work under high pressure deadlines
- Adapts information/style to the audience, explains difficult issues clearly with strong communication skills
- Promotes teamwork and works collaboratively
- Ability to reprioritize timely and attention to the details
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- CA / CPA with 10-12 yrs. of experience in banking or financial services or MBA with a relevant experience
- Excellent communication, documentation and organizational skills
- Working knowledge in Axiom and Essbase tools are preferable.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.