Regulatory Services Officer - Nanjing
- Alter Domus
- Nanjing, CN
- Customised compensation structure
- 01 Feb 2023
- 01 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
For our office in Nanjing, we are currently looking for an KYC Officer. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will assist the Asia Pacific Regulatory Manager located in Singapore/ Hong Kong with:
- Taking ownership of investors onboarding and KYC monitoring;
- Conduct periodic reviews for client including source of wealth, due diligence, name screening and other AML risk factors;
- Ensuring documentation and investor database is updated on timely basis;
- Supporting the preparation various regulatory reporting;
- Answering specific questions from internal and external stakeholders;
- Assisting in the annual FATCA/CRS reporting for clients;
- Supporting any other (internal/external) requests.
- You have ideally 1 or 2 years of experience in fund administration KYC, corporate service KYC, banking KYC/compliance, and/or FATCA/CRS related roles;
- You have a University degree in Law, Finance or Economics;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially in Excel;
- You are fluent in English, and Mandarin. Japanese language capabilities will be considered as an advantage;
- You are results-oriented while being conscious of risk management;
- You are able to multitask and handle key deliverables with challenging deadlines;
- You have a keen eye for details and willing to execute tasks hands-on;
- Having knowledge on AML/KYC regulations of China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia will be considered as an advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.