Operations Management Officer - Nanjing
- Alter Domus
- Nanjing, CN
- Customised compensation structure
- 01 Feb 2023
- 01 Mar 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Alter Domus is currently seeking an Implementation Support Officer to join our Real Estate team in APAC. We offera young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Works under the direction of Business Analyst or Platform Delivery Team Manager;
- Track the collection of client/entity related documents and data entries for entities in implementation process;
- Transform source data into acceptably formatted data for target application per implementation requirements;
- Identify and remediate bottlenecks in implementation/migration process for application users;
- Communicate support/project status updates to internal stakeholders;
- Gain a working knowledge of fund/investment entity accounting and operational processes within business unit being supported;
- Gain a working knowledge of the application configuration supporting operational processes;
- Participate in training as assigned by AD group or by team manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or related field);
- 0-2 years of professional experience;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity;
- Successful candidates can work independently and as a part of a team with professionals from all levels;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.