Senior Auditor - Change #223310
- Credit Suisse
- Zürich, Switzerland; New York, NY, United States; London,UK
- Not disclosed
- 01 Feb 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Auditor - Change within our leading edge internal audit function, where you will learn state of the art audit methodologies.
This is an opportunity to develop and execute Internal Audit’s coverage of Change audits on the most important change initiatives in the Bank, providing assurance on all aspects of project management, governance and delivery. Working closely with the Audit Manager, you will be responsible for shaping audit planning, delivering fieldwork, and presenting findings to senior management considering the bank’s strategy, top risks, developments in the regulatory landscape, and emerging trends. This role demands strong relationships with senior business executives, where you will use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s Change delivery risk and control environment.
Your future colleagues
Join a team where success is driven by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- At least five years of experiences relating to audit, accounting, business consulting or project management, ideally in the financial services industry.
- Solid understanding of Change risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial.
- Proven analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to shape audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German is an advantage), and ability present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a willingness to help junior staff develop as well as addressing performance issues encountered within audits in a proactive way.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- The salary range, if this role is being hired in New York City, is $100,000-140,000 annually, based on various factors such as experience, education, skills, internal and external market data, etc.
Ms. S. Burgherr would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.