Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Recolo Consulting Group
- Hong Kong (HK)
- competitive salary and benefits package
- 01 Feb 2023
- 01 Mar 2023
- Job role
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Our client, a global investment firm, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced CFO to lead their financial operations and strategies. As the CFO, you will play a critical role in ensuring the financial stability and growth of their global investment firm. You will work closely with the CEO and other senior leaders to develop and implement effective financial strategies and plans, manage investments, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Develop and implement financial strategies and plans that support the overall business strategy of the firm, including sound investment strategies.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports and analysis, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow reports.
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process, and ensure that financial performance is closely monitored and tracked.
- Negotiate and secure funding for the firm, and manage investment and treasury activities to ensure that the firm has sufficient resources to support its growth.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations, reporting standards, and internal controls.
- Provide financial advice and support to senior management and the board of directors, including recommendations on investment decisions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with financial institutions, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Oversee financial risk management, and implement processes and controls to minimize financial risks and ensure that the firm is well protected.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field, and a minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior financial management role.
- Strong knowledge of financial management, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis, as well as sound investment strategies.
- Ability to develop and implement financial strategies and plans that align with the overall business strategy of the firm.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage with senior management, board members, and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and manage teams of finance professionals.
- Ability to think strategically, and to make sound financial and investment decisions based on market trends and industry developments.
- Strong knowledge of financial regulations and reporting standards, and experience with financial risk management.
- CPA or other professional financial designation is preferred.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are an experienced and motivated CFO with a passion for financial management and sound investment strategies, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.