- Citi EMEA
- Warsaw, Poland
- Not disclosed
- 31 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
OverviewActing as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility. It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
Success ProfileYou’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team. Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity
Citi Global Wealth is a Division of Citi focused on serving the needs of clients across the entire wealth spectrum. It has been created by combining the Wealth Management businesses across Citi Global Consumer Bank and Citi Private Bank. Citi Global Wealth delivers a wide range of products and services covering capital markets, managed investments, portfolio management, trust and estate planning, investment finance and banking.
By building on the strengths and capabilities across Citi, we intend to transform the way we serve clients across the wealth spectrum, delivering the full range of high tech and high touch capabilities Citi can offer, and ultimately help them achieve their goals. CBP EMEA Reconciliation Team is responsible for performing activities related to monitoring and reconciling cash and asset items.
- Working with banking products and financial instruments
- Matching and allocation, investigation and reviews
- Account balance proofing
- Updating procedures and flowcharts
- Active participation in team’s internal/external audit
- Keeping an effective communication with external/internal foreign parties
- Master’s degree in Economics, Quantitative Methods, Econometrics, Finance, Banking, or Accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in banking industry
- Experience in matching and allocation, investigation and data reviews
- Ability to operate and analyze large sets of data
- Commitment to detail and attention to detail when performing tasks
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Microsoft Office (Excel) proficiency
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to perform effectively within a time pressurized environment and to meet tight and changing deadlines
- An interest in finance and banking
- Theoretical knowledge of financial products
- ACCA, CIMA, CFA or other formal certificate is welcomed.
- Competitive salary connected with annual salary review and discretionary annual performance bonus
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (flexible working hours, home office)
- Social benefits (private healthcare, award winning pension scheme, multisport, life insurance, holiday allowance, anniversary program, competitive maternity and paternity scheme)
- Structured onboarding process and extensive training offering (e.g. including Udemy, Degreed)
- Discounts on Citi Handlowy products (bank account, credit cards, loans etc.)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic, supportive and diverse environment – including multiple affinity and social networks & voluntary activities to engage with
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.