Senior Manager - Product development - Reporting/ Investor Statements (ISG Operations)
- Morgan Stanley
- Not disclosed
- 31 Jan 2023
- 22 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Job Title: Production Management and Operational Support
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Designation: Sr. Manager - Product Development
Department: Morgan Stanley Fund Services
Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS) provides fund administration services to the world’s leading hedge funds. MSFS has around 1300+ professional globally and of which, 700+ employees work out of India. Our offices are spread in New York, Dublin, London, Glasgow, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hong Kong.
MSFS is a wholly owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley. The parent company, Morgan Stanley, has obtained Financial Holding Company status in the United States. Subsidiaries of Morgan Stanley are subject to the supervision and regulations of the Federal Reserve Bank. MSFS is an independent legal and business venture within Morgan Stanley. It provides services on a stand-alone basis, independently from other Morgan Stanley affiliates.
The services offered by MSFS include:
- Accounting support including financial reporting
- Investor Services
- Tax Services
- Middle Office support
- Corporate Secretary Services
- StratumSM, investor transparency reporting.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives, and experiences. Our strong dedication to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing, and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Product Development: Investor Statements
The Product Development team within Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS) works with the business to establish the overall strategy and priorities for the technology products and platforms. Based on the business strategy and overall priorities, the Product Development team creates product plans including high level business requirements, cost analysis, benefits definition, and an overall go to market rollout plan.
The candidate will work closely with the business unit to manage and implement the direction and priorities of the investor accounting platform. This candidate will be responsible for facilitating and gathering detailed user requirements for the development teams, facilitating design reviews with the business and manage the overall rollout plans including QA, user testing, staff training and final delivery. This role also includes being the first line of user support for products, track client issues and works with business to prioritize post implementation issues and enhancements requests. This candidate will have to coordinate between the business, development teams across multiple global locations.
- Candidate must have technical knowledge of hedge fund and alternative strategies, investor allocation concepts and terminologies, implementation of fund terms, with a working knowledge of accountancy principles.
- Comfortable interfacing with executive management, business users and development teams in multiple locations
- Experience in managing system roll outs, data conversion and integration projects
- Should be detailed oriented and must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a focused globally distributed team.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and priorities
- Client , Financial reporting and regulatory reporting
- 10 to 12 years of experience preferred.
- Needs to be comfortable with Microsoft office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Share point, Access
- Strong communication and project management skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.