Private Markets Product Development and Business Implementation - Officer
- State Street.
- Bangalore, India
- Not disclosed
- 31 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Business analyst, Fund accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an Officer to manage product enhancements and implementation of our Alpha for Private Markets Fund Insights framework. The Fund Insights framework digitizes the back office accounting NAV production for private markets. The candidate will have strong business systems analysis skills, data management experience and an understanding of business intelligence tools and principles to partner with business stakeholders and IT colleagues.
The successful candidate must be inquisitive, have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, demonstrate an ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams, and collaborate with various audiences to build consensus on what constitutes a successful project outcome. The candidate will manage and test initiatives priorities and assist the team to create the implementation playbook for our Alpha for Private Markets Fund Insights framework.
Why this role is important to us
State Street is making a multi-year strategic investment in Private Markets. The first phase of our strategy was the acquisition of Mercatus which enabled and the launch of Alpha for Private Markets, which is a unique front to back technology and service offering built for private markets managers and allocators across the multiple sub-segments. State Street will continue to invest in our Alpha for Private Markets platform to deliver scale, automation and data insights; this role is responsible for managing the development priorities and creating a scalabe playbook for execution of our current and new clients onto the platform.
What you will be responsible for
As Private Markets Product Development and Business Implementation – Officer you will
- Work with the business and technology teams to enhance the frameworks, adding new functionalities
- Onboard beta clients for new functionality; create a playbook and train the Private Markets Automation Implementation team
- Prioritize enhancements to the product and manage the IT projects
- Manage the enhancement priorities including creating functional requirements specifications
- Provide user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Subject matter experts to the Private Markets Automation Delivery team to standardize and create best practices
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- A combination of proven performance, business acumen, and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, influencing and collaboration skills including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior stakeholders and participants
- Comfort with change and ambiguity
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management/Business Analysis experience
- Strong business systems analysis skills, data management experience and an understanding of business intelligence tools and principles
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, MS Project)
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Self-motivated professional with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and goals
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.