Operations Client Service (New Clients Onboarding), Senior Associate
- State Street.
- Sydney, Australia
- Not disclosed
- 31 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Financial analyst, Fund accountant, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
We are currently looking for an experienced Operations Client Service (New Clients Onboarding), Senior Associate to join our Team (Account & Market Opening)
What you will be responsible for
As an Operations Client Service (New Clients Onboarding), Senior Associate , you will
- Support clients in New Fund Requests and amendments
- Complete AML / KYC process for new accounts
- Complete New Market Requests for document
- Perform fund Amendments, things like Fund Name Change, Fund Address Change, IM change, IM Termination and onboarding new IM, Broker changes by IM on ETD and RE / Trustee Changes
- Complete Market Amendments- Add/Delete brokers for existing market, License Renewals, Address Change, ASL Signatory at SUB - Name Changes, any Global Market Information/ Renewals/ Reclaims/ Withholding Tax.
- Tax Reclaim client support
- Tax Renewals and Tax Documentation requested by Tax Services Team ( Austria, Swiss specific e.g. LK04).
- Assist with Sub Custodian conversions
- W8 Bene Form update/ renew every 3 years if USD Market/ DDA Account open.
- Fund Closing
- Market Closing
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently, accurately and within tight deadlines
- Possess strong implementation / project and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office particularly MS Excel
- You will possess a high level of professional maturity and be able to communicate with clients, managers and peers.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Your related degree qualifications or business studies will be highly desired with at least 2-3 years of experience with clients & customers
- Custody and accounting knowledge and experience preferred but not essential
- Previous financial services experience and market knowledge are essential.
About State Street
What we do.State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.