Operations Analyst - Listed Derivatives (Clearing) | Treasury Team | Risk Advisory
- Deloitte Central Europe
- Warsaw, Poland
- As per local standards
- 31 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Financial analyst, Treasury
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
In light of growing cooperation with leading global investment banks we are looking for a person to help us participate in high quality projects, utilising delivery experience and understanding of complex banking solutions. If you want to pursue your career in the biggest global consulting firm, and help us conduct operations for high-profile banks to support their business growth, then this is a great opportunity for you. With a strong international team already in place, we are looking for an individual to take us to the next level through meeting client requirements and working closely with a cross-functional team to deliver projects in finance.
- At least 1-years’ experience required in Listed Derivatives with focus on clearing.
- LME experience would be beneficial.
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to find investigate breaks.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and exercise sound judgement under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to prioritize and liaise with clients.
- 1+Years of Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- English Polish
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to deliver banking, sales and trading and asset management capabilities to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and control to preserve and enhance the firm’s assets and reputation. For every trade agreed, every new product launched, or market entered, every transaction completed, it is Operations that develops the processes and controls that makes business flow.
Listed Derivatives is a fast-paced team in Operations that controls the risk associated with clearing, position maintenance and reconciliation of futures and options positions across a wide number of markets and client types.
- Monitor real-time option trading to limit client and firm exposure to counterparties.
- Perform day-to-day Listed Option processing, including reconciliations, option premium balancing, asset servicing events, collateral management, and exercise, assignment, and expiration events.
- Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly expiration processes.
- Balance internal client and firm options positions to the Options Clearing Corporation.
- Respond to ad-hoc inquiries in a timely manner.
- exposure to interesting advisory projects
- rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise
- opportunity to be a part of global work-streams and cross-country projects
- attractive customized learning portfolio (professional designations and international certificates)
- continuous professional grow and clear career path
- friendly work atmosphere and staff parties
- valuable relations for life: industry network & references from recognized professionals
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.