Treasury Coverage APAC #221335
- Credit Suisse
- Not disclosed
- 31 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Compliance/risk, Fund accountant, Treasury
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
APAC Treasury Coverage is a core functional department within APAC Treasury organization alongside Planning and Execution functions. The team is responsible for a broad array of deliveries within APAC Treasury including but not limited to the following:
- Support for delivering against the APAC Treasurer’s strategic objectives
- Support in core functional areas encompassing APAC legal entities’ Treasury P&L oversight and Funds Transfer Pricing, Asset Liability Management, New Business/Change and Business Management (e.g. APAC Treasury governance/oversight over remote locations, IGSM/outsourcing reviews, oversight on APAC Treasury RCSA/Non-financial risk items, Business Continuity Plans etc)
- Coordinate, lead and join forums to focus on Client and Partner requirements (liquidity, funding, interest rate risk in banking book, regulatory change, ongoing supervision) and ensuring close coordination with Planning and Execution teams
- Manage dialogue with internal and external stake-holders on Treasury matters
- Support in firm-wide/Treasury strategic-initiatives e.g. Treasury funding enablement in Onshore China, expansion of Treasury funding capabilities in Hong Kong etc.
In the near-/medium-term (up until 2024+), one of your primary responsibilities would entail leading the APAC Treasury New Business covering the enablement of Treasury funding and risk management operations in CS Securities China Ltd (CSSCL). This project has comprehensive depth/breadth, and, requires a high degree of cross-department engagement/coordination to manage the successful delivery of the set-up of Treasury operations in a green field setting.
Your future colleagues
The APAC Coverage team is a team of 4 full-time staff based in Singapore (this role is a replacement role for 1 of the 4). Additionally, there are 2 50% shared resource support with other functional teams within Treasury (1 based in Pune, India and another in Singapore). Regionally, the APAC Treasury team is compact-sized and has a relatively flat organizational structure with footprint in multiple locations i.e. 16 full-time staff of which 1 based in Sydney, Australia (APAC Treasurer), 3 in Hong Kong, 4 in Mumbai, India, 1 in Tokyo, Japan, 1 in Beijing, China and 9 in Singapore. The heterogeneity within the team provides the opportunity to interact with, learn from and partner individuals from diverse/varied backgrounds.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.Your skills and experience
Given the varied Book of Work of the Coverage team and core Change related deliveries, cross-disciplinary capabilities (i.e. ability to understand concepts across two or more fields) are strongly preferred.
To excel in this role, you should possess below:
- Proven analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand, assess and convey complex issues in a straight-forward and concise manner
- Pro-active with ability to see multiple tasks through to completion
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, effective collaborator
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.