Senior Analyst Credit Assessment
- Shell Business Operations
- Krakow (City)
- Not disclosed
- 31 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Credit control, Financial analyst
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
As a Senior Analyst Credit Assessment, you will be Responsible for the efficient and effective operational management of credit risk according to policy and direction from credit committees. You will be also responsible for providing authorized approval for the release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions. Moreover, Actively support the Regional Credit Manager and participate in the virtual regional credit teams. (Optionally) Supports on cluster level with initiatives and projects and provides support to TM/STM.
Your main accountabilities would be:
- Responsible for the efficient and effective management of credit risk according to Downstream Credit Manual (DCM) and direction from the credit committee.
- Responsible for providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions.
- Providing an assessment of a customer's credit risk and recommending terms of credit
- Performing detailed financial analysis based on customer financial statements for development of a risk profile of a customer
- Analyzing the overall credit exposure
- Providing authorized approval for continuing deliveries to customers in case of overdue or credit limit exceeding
- Negotiating and managing securities necessary to support higher-risk exposures based on a risk-reward approach
- Resolving credit enquiries and complaints from customers
- Managing complex customers’ portfolio
- Communicating with internal and external customers in a professional, assertive, and efficient manner
- Ownership & maintenance of 3rd party contracts in support of credit management activities.
- Able to provide support in Credit-related matters to countries within the Cluster.
- Minimum 3 years experience in credit management with specific experience in credit and balance sheet analysis
- Sound understanding of financial processes
- Must have experience in a multi-national company or bank environment – preferably in a Shared Services environment
- Exhibits excellent English communications skills (written and oral)
- Good knowledge of controls framework
- Ability to work under high pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.