EY-P Associate, Singapore (2022 Grads)
- Singapore, SGP
- Not disclosed
- 31 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Financial analyst, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Strategy and Transaction (SaT) works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within SaT include Transactions and Corporate Finance (TCF) – that will bring together Transaction Diligence (TD), Valuation, Modeling and Economics (VME), and Lead Advisory (LA). Uniquely, SaT brings together a world-class strategy practice in EY-Parthenon, an unmatched Transactions and Corporate Finance (TCF) capability and the deep Tax expertise delivered via International Tax and Transaction Services (ITTS). Given the longstanding and deep relationships of these competencies with our clients, our sub-service lines will allow our practice to drive further growth to an already successful practice and continue to be key drivers of innovation within our business.
The EY-Parthenon team in EY Singapore focuses on addressing CXO agenda in Strategy, Commercial Due Diligence, Integration/divestments and Value Creation. This high-performing team has grown rapidly over the last two years and has experienced hires joining from top management consulting firms. We are very active in the market with several deep accounts focused on key sectors of Consumer, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Resources & Financial Services.
- Strategy unlocks our clients’ full potential by helping them answer their most complex strategic questions. We rely upon rigorous fact-based analysis and deep sector expertise to deliver insights that provoke unconventional thinking. We help clients create customized and actionable strategies, and then we help to make them happen.
- Transaction Strategy and Execution assist clients to integrate acquired assets and businesses, providing strategic transaction advice and supporting execution to attain the value proposition contained in the strategic decision-making process.
- Turnaround and Restructuring provides leadership to rapidly solve, execute and ultimately transform the outcome during urgent, critical and complex situations.
To learn more about our service offerings, visit What you can do here or learn more about careers in EYSG, please visit Careers at EY.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing university degree related to Accounting, Business, Finance, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics with demonstrated interest.
- Demonstrated passion in related work with strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills to analyze financial and non-financial information to formulate views and conclusions. This passion could be demonstrated via university projects, internships, conferences, self-study, etc.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Only shortlisted candidates may be contacted via email and you may expect up to 3 case study interview rounds with the hiring team.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Full detailed resume
- Latest university transcript
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.