Senior Auditor - Cyber Technology #218148
- Credit Suisse
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- Not disclosed
- 31 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Senior Cyber Security Auditor to conduct Cyber and Operational Resilience related audits within the Chief Technology & Operations Office function. In this role, you will contribute to prioritization and audit planning, implement fieldwork and present your findings to Senior IT Management, in close collaboration with the Cyber Security Audit Manager. You will demonstrate leadership by supervising and monitoring audits to ensure high quality delivery against agreed timeframes, building long lasting partner relationships within the IT organization, working on a wide range of cyber audits, change assurance reviews and verification of prior audit issues.
Your future colleague
Our globally distributed team provides independent assessment of Cyber Security and Operational Resilience risks and evaluation of the efficiency of the Bank’s internal controls and governance processes. We are risk focused and conduct our audit work with a high level of integrity and attention to detail and are looking for a colleague who shares our high standards and passion for audit, for cyber security, and for protecting the digital assets of the Bank We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- A proven background on Cyber Security (e.g., Threat Detection & Response, I&AM, DLP) and Operational Resilience (including Business Continuity Management) risks and controls, ideally gained within Financial Services and an excellent understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks
- Experience auditing cyber, IT infrastructure and IT General Computer Controls and you hold one or more IT audit certifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA). You keep up to date on emerging cyber threats and industry trends and standard methodologies and are able to share insights with senior management in IT
- Proven ability to work collectively across business and IT, with auditors and Data Analysts, to assess technology risk across the Technology environment: we are looking for a standout colleague
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills and can present technical issues in a simple and concise way, to deliver compelling opinions to a variety of partners
- Can optimally assess root causes and help management define sustainable remediation plans
- Take ownership of your work to achieve excellence in execution, through excellent social skills, multi-tasking and time management to deliver effectively towards timelines
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
All Credit Suisse employees in the USA must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date, except where exempted by applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.