Executive - Accounts
- Genting Berhad
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 31 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
This is a permanent role (Monday-Friday). Location is at Wisma Genting, Kuala Lumpur (in front of Raja Chulan monorail station & walking distance from Bukit Bintang MRT station).
Accounts Executive (Financial Accounting)
- Prepare full set of accounts in accordance to relevant accounting standards, statutes and group accounting policies.
- Administer and execute accounting journals, billings, posting, monthly reconciliation of bank/debtor/creditor balances.
- Prepare annual budget and administer group consolidation while monitoring performance and financial related matters
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by superior.
- Recognised accounting degree or professional accounting qualification or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good knowledge of IFRS, bookeeping and compliance requirements.
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified