Transfer Agent - Investor Services with German Language Proficiency , Associate 1
- State Street
- Luxembourg, LU
- Not disclosed
- 30 Jan 2023
- 31 Jan 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL DATA SERVICES (IFDS)
IFDS is a global market leader committed to providing high quality systems and services to our clients. Headquartered in Toronto with European offices in Dublin and Luxembourg.
IFDS Luxembourg (IFDSL) was established in 2007. Its ultimate parent companies are SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. and Boston-based State Street Corporation, a world leader in financial and trading services, investment management and research.
Our Vision and Values
Observe proper standards of market together with business and personal conduct, embracing change and building trust by demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
Build talent capability and adhere to the operational principles PACE & L : Professional, Accountable, Client Focused, Excellence and Leadership
Investor Services Analyst, Associate 1, German speaker
We are looking for an Investor Services Analyst, Associate 1, to join our division. You will be responsible for the day-to-day client contact by delivering a high quality of service in line with the company’s targets and expectations.
The Investor Services team answers all queries received via phone, email, facsimile and post on behalf of fund clients including shareholders, brokers or financial intermediaries, as well as fund promoters and fund management companies. Besides, the team is performing customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of instruction information in a timely manner.
- Improve established guidelines and practices by consulting with the Manager where clarification or exception may be required
- Provide support, escalation route when necessary to manage and resolve any queries received from external and internal parties
- Support Customer Services Managers, officers and drives operational excellence by implementing and embedding a continuous improvement culture
- Be prepared to achieve and strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Result Areas, both in terms of quality, productivity and accuracy of information given to the customer
- Successfully attended final second-level education (BAC+2 minimum) or equivalent professional qualification
- University degree in accounting, banking, finance or business administration will be considered as a plus
- Preferably 2-3 years’ working experience in Transfer Agency or Financial Services
- Good computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook…)
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English and German (written & oral)
- Other European Languages (French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish or Portuguese) are considered as an asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, under pressure while maintaining high accuracy and quality standards also with large work volumes/multiple demands from external parties or the management line
- A clear and analytical methodical approach to problem-solving; administrative and organizational skills; meet tight deadlines with initiative and team-oriented spirit
- Adhere to existing procedures and controls in place and eager to learn
- Strong client focus