IT Prog/Proj Mngmt & BA, Officer
- State Street.
- Hangzhou, China
- Not disclosed
- 30 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
Cryptographic business analyst for State Street Digital team
Why this role is important to us
State Street is investing on digital/blockchain area. This is a most revolutionary area and evolving rapidly.
What you will be responsible for
As Cryptographic business analyst you will:
- Leading the multiple projects planning and management under the digital portfolios
- Participating in the definition of product roadmap
- Understanding on the overall custody service modules and able to analyze the changes required for the integration with digital financial service
- Analyzing the business requirements for the future digital custody/tokenization service
- Working on the documents of the business requirements and stories to drive the roll out plan
- Participate on various requirement collection discussions and follow on continues work
- Communication for the problem, requirements between the business and development team
- Quality assurance the digital service model
- Developing & maintaining an end-to-end project plan through collaboration with on-/off-shore team
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong experience as a senior business analyst and on project management
- Knowledgeable in financial instructions and operations, especially in settlement, custody service and ETF products
- Understanding of blockchain protocols, digital assets and crypto
- Advanced communication skills and experience in working with global teams
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting/Finance/Math or relevant fields
- 8+ Years of hands-on financial services system analysis and project management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Equity or Index oriented ETF product or operations will be a strong plus
- Basic understanding of Crypto or Fintech
- Working experience in agile/scrum methodology will be a good plus
- Strong background in mathematics, statistics, and/or linear algebra.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, and collaborative environment.
- Senior analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- A great attitude, effective communication skills, and a strong sense of ownership.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.