- Page Personnel
- South West London, London
- £15 - £17 per hour
- 30 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- JN -112022-5853531
- Kirsty McCrindle
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
This is a 7 month temporary Accounts Payable role with an opportunity for it to become permanent after.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a good amount of experience in any Accounts Payable role who can hit the ground running in this position.
My client is a leading retail company looking to expand their fiance team.
They are looking for an Accounts Payable assistant who can start on a temporary basis to begin with and after 6 months, it has the potential to become a permanent role.
Key responsibilities for the Part Time Accounts Payable role:
- Ensuring the purchase order, cheque/ payment Requisitions and Expense Claim procedures are maintained
- Ensure that invoices are approved/ signed and accurately coded by the Department Head
- Liaising with the Financial Controller for any discrepancy between prices on invoices compared to purchase orders
- Posting invoices into the accounting system
- Check for accuracy/ completion and post staff reimbursement claims
- Post inter-company claims
- Post inter-company invoices
- Ensure bank reconciliations are completed daily
- To balance the Accounts Payable to the General Ledger/ Accounts Payable ledger
The successful candidate for this Part Time Accounts Payable role:
- Minimum 1 years' experience prior experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Hospitality/ Hotel/ Residential building sector experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior managers and external suppliers
What is on offer for the successful Accounts Payable candidate:
- Permanent opportunity available once the 7 month temporary role is complete.
- Great opportunity for anyone looking for more exposure in the finance sector.
- Joining a friendly and social team
- Hybrid working opportunity based in South West London