- Page Personnel
- South West London, London
- £15 - £17 per hour
- 30 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- JN -112022-5853531
- Kirsty McCrindle
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
This is an exciting new 6 month temporary Accounts Assistant role joining and leading Technology company, joining a friendly and social team.
This role has the potential to be made permanent once the temporary role has finished.
My client is a global Technology company looking for a Accounts Assistant to joining their growing team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant role:
- Raising invoices for clients
- Liaising with sales team and customer service to resolve any disputes
- Allocating payments
- Cash allocations
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit Control - chasing customers to unpaid invoices
- Sending reminders via telephone and email
The successful candidate for this Part Time Accounts Payable role:
- Minimum 1 years' experience prior experience in an Accounts Assistant role
- Part qualified- ACCA, CIMA or AAT
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior managers and external suppliers
- IT literate and highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
What is on offer for the successful Accounts Payable candidate:
- Permanent opportunity available once the 6 month temporary role is complete.
- Great opportunity for anyone looking for more exposure in the finance sector.
- Joining a friendly and social team.
- Company Phone and laptop.