Global Entity Management Specialist
- TMF Group
- Cairo, Egypt
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 30 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Compliance/risk, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
In an environment of ever increasing globalization we provide professional services in 80+ countries to help our clients operate across borders. Whether entering a new market or driving in country growth we ensure they stay focused on their core business, taking the stress away from their accounting, legal and HR responsibilities.
About the role
Global Entity Management Specialist (GEM) is responsible to assist end to end GEM process for external clients’, to assist in the incorporation of foreign companies in Egypt, assist in providing Annual Legal Compliance (ALC), information preparation for clients, and to assist in tracking and finalizing the out-of-scope services.
- Assist the GEM team in setting up companies.
- Deal with General Authority of Investment (GAFI) in a regular basis to submit documents or collect documents.
- Assist in Prepare, draft, and finalize documents required for Annual General Meetings (AGM) or Extra-ordinary General Meetings (EGM).
- Assist in social insurance administration and registration.
- Assist clients when correspond with Commercial Register, Tax Bureau and Social Security Office to solve any related issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience, preferred in law firms or Auditing firms.
- Graduated from a reputable university with (legal, accounting or business administration major)
- Advanced skills in using MS office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Advanced communication skills in Arabic & English (Written & Spoken).
- Willing to do out of office tasks.
- Numerical sensitive and detail minded.
- Have good knowledge of company laws in Egypt is a must.
- Previous experience in setting up companies in GCC countries would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of social insurance law in Egypt is an advantage.
- Conversant with prevailing Labor law and related obligations is an advantage.
- Awareness of Tax regulations and updates is an advantage.
What's in it for you?
- Social Insurance coverage;
- Medical Insurance coverage;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Flexible working hours;
- Hybrid working arrangement so that you can perform at your best;
- Access to the Global Business Academy suite of training;
- Access to Go Fluent Language Learning;
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work; and
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF.
Applications close: 26 Feb 2023 Egypt Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.