Depositary NAV Review– Associate 2
- State Street
- Kilkenny, Ireland
- Not disclosed
- 30 Jan 2023
- 02 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responding to client queries in accordance with Department standards.
- This role is for Depositary NAV Review team within Depositary Oversight Department.
- The team is responsible for the review of Performance Fee, Expenses accrued on a fund, income and pricing applied to the fund ; ensuring the Depositary policy is adhered to and working with the administrator, clients and other interested parties to ensure best practice is implemented.
- Review and comment on draft prospectuses and financial statements Review stale and static pricing reports to check levels held on funds
- Knowledge in performance fees and expense methodology is a key.
- Communicate directly with clients to independently verify methodology.
- Escalating issues to senior management
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Fund accounting or previous Depositary/Trustee experience preferential
- Knowledge of the Funds Industry essential for A2
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Accurate and Precise
- Team Oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- Team player
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.