Junior Analyst Credit Debt Collection with German
- Shell Business Operations
- Krakow (City)
- Not disclosed
- 30 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts assistant, Accounts payable/receivable, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
As an Analyst Credit Debt Collection, you will be responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating. This will require creating very good working relationships with the local Credit Team, Sales, and other business partners. Having the ability to meet with the customers to discuss a range of issues but still maintain a solid relationship wherever possible.
Your main accountabilities would be:
- Responsible for performing debt collection activities for Shell operating units.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer debts are collected in line with contracted payment terms and in accordance with Downstream Credit Manual.
- Adhere to the escalation process in carrying out the debt collection activities.
- Responsible for managing release of credit blocked orders.
- Maintain and foster good working relationships with Sales, the business, and with relevant FO business partners.
- Perform dispute initiation and monitoring of resolution in accordance with the defined SLA.
- Perform cash allocation and investigate payment discrepancy reasons if the customer fails to provide it in their remittance data.
- Recommend and implement solutions for regular offenders, bad payers.
- Have good communication skills and maximize this to deliver above-average performance in debt collections.
- Effectively collaborate with team members and other internal stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Debt Collection Supervisor
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in the Finance area, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
- Degree in Accounting or any related Finance/Business course preferred.
- Very good knowledge of English oral & written (min. B2/C1).
- Very good knowledge of German - C1
- 1 year of relevant work experience would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and demonstrating full ownership of assigned tasks.
- Experience in performing call-outs and other collection efforts to third-party customers would be an advantage.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Shell/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.