Corporate Services Accounting Officer
- Alter Domus
- Vilnius, LT
- Customised compensation structure
- 30 Jan 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Join our growing Corporate Services team in Vilnius as an Accounting Officer.
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
- Assisting clients in implementation and administration of Luxembourg financial companies (SPV, including securitisation companies)
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers.
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body,
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- You have ideally a first relevant experience of up to 2 years in the fields of accounting or audit.
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset)
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
Monthly Salary: From 1789-2500 Euro Gross
WHAT WE DO
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.