- Primark Ireland
- Dublin, Ireland
- 30 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Financial accountant, Financial analyst
- Retail and FMCG
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Are you a self-motivated Accountant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing business? Have you got an accounting qualification and are keen to grow your career in a successful Irish business?
Here at Primark, you will be joining a team of over 200 Financial experts, supporting our business on a Global scale across existing markets and as we expand into new markets at a rapid pace. Our teams are empowered to make the key decisions for the finance function and business.
You will get the opportunity to decide how you balance your work and life commitments getting the chance to combine how you work whether it be at home when you need some focus time or in an exciting work environment in Dublin city centre when you want to collaborate with your colleagues.
- Attention to detail. You’ll be involve in the preparation and analysis of periodic financial and management accounts, control of a number of accounts and you’ll need to prepare these for a number of international entities. This means being precise in making sure each account is up to date and correct.
- An analytical mind. You’ll be involved in a lot of the reporting here, so you’ll need to analyse the figures and present your findings to your wider team and leadership.
- Commercial awareness. Being aware of the industry and the trends will help with decision making and advising on business changes.
- Confident communicator. You will be working in implementation of these key projects, working cross functionally across Finance, Technology, Buying & Merchandising, Retail Operations and more, developing strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business.
- Teamwork. You will be working as part of a team of accountants, reporting into the finance manager, while you will have ownership and autonomy over your own work, we work in a people focused and collaborative environment, and support across the team will be expected to ensure we perform to the highest of standards.
Why work with us?
As well as a competitive salary, you can look forward to working with an amazing bunch of people who can help you out and answer any questions. You will have access an entire network of training available on an international scale. The Dublin Head Office is a great space with a gym, café, canteen, fun clubs and plenty of space to think. And you’ll have a great system for progression, with regular feedback and support to help you get to the next level. We know you put in the hard work so we want to be flexible with your time, so along with hybrid working there are flexible start and finish times, and everyone gets the opportunity to finish at 2pm on a Friday so you can start your weekend that bit early
If you’ve got the right experience and feel that retail is the right place for you, then get cracking and apply now.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.