Fund Services, Senior Client Administrator, CI
- TMF Group
- Dublin, Ireland; St Helier, Jersey, UK
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 30 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Compliance/risk, Fund accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
The Senior Administrator will be responsible for servicing existing client funds to a high standard. As such they will have a thorough understanding of the fund structures including a high level of knowledge of the investments and investors of each fund. They will work closely with the Manager and Associate Director responsible for the fund(s) that they are assigned to and they will act as the technical expert on each client fund team.
- Providing support and assistance for Administrators and Trainee Administrators and perform certain mentoring roles;
- Assisting with group-wide projects where senior staff input is required;
- Performing complex technical work on fund administration on a day to day basis and be seen as a technical expert within the team;
- Helping the manager to identify training needs and areas for development for Administrators / Trainees;
- Communicate regularly direct with the client on day to day duties and own responsibility for the execution and delivery of actions agreed as part of the client CRM plan e.g. Client plans, Action Tracker;
- Ideally studying towards the final stages of ICSA or ACCA or other relevant qualification
- Provide an excellent service level to clients and able to work with the Associate Directors to identify opportunities for new business /cross jurisdictional selling / revenue maximisation where appropriate;
- Promote awareness of communication between administrators and accounting both for cash and non-cash transactions;
- Manage reviews of process, procedure, registers etc. and assist the Manager develop effective working procedures.
- Help drive the rollout of TMF systems.
- Adhere to internal controls in compliance with SOC1 requirements
- Adhere to local regulations and laws in the areas of compliance and CDD
- A-Levels or degree
- Final stages of relevant professional qualification advantageous
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an administrator while still being involved and performing day to day administration of the fund structure
- Listening and understanding questions from others both from the clients and from team members;
- Excellent communication skills required;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to lead by example and set best practice;
- To be available to address administrators and trainee administrators queries;
- To be able to demonstrate an ability to delegate tasks but remain accountable for ownership of tasks;
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary +
- Private Medical insurance for self & family – which includes GP visits & eye tests
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Death in Service (Life Assurance) – 4 times x salary
- Critical Illness
- Discretionary performance related bonus (which is linked to Company and individual’s performance)
- Non – contributory social club
- Working from Home Scheme Contribution 2020-2024 - All permanent staff can claim up to £400 over a 4 year cycle (contribution of £100 a year) towards an office desk, chair or broadband improvement (e.g. upgraded router).
Completion of probation: (probation is 20 weeks)
- Defined contribution non-contributory pension scheme – Employer contribution - 10%
- Fitness Club membership - £275 per year (receipts based)
- Starting at 25.5 days – rising scale based on job role and completed years’ service
- Option to buy or sell 5 days holiday per year or pro rata on working pattern
Applications close: 27 Jan 2023 GMT Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.