MY - Tax Manager, Business Tax Compliance
- Deloitte Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 30 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Financial analyst, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- At Deloitte, as a valuable member of our professional team, you will be expected to:
- lead teams on various client engagements in developing tax solutions, tax planning and strategies for multinational clients across a broad range of industries
- Reviewing tax returns as well as conduct the following tasks - compliance and reporting, tax management and risk, as well as control assessment
- Conduct research and consult with team members on various tax matters
- Work closely with clients and liaise with various government agencies e.g. Inland Revenue Board, Ministry of Finance and other government agencies
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- A minimum of five years of experience, working in professional services, commercial or financial services environment (Big 4 experience is an advantage).
- University degree majoring in tax, accounting, finance or related fields;
- Professionally certified with a professional accountancy membership body such as ACCA/ MICPA/CPA/CTIM,
- Strong command of verbal and written English & Bahasa Malaysia;
- Good analytical, research, interpersonal skills and leadership qualities; and
- Extensive technical experience, with an industry focus is a plus.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.