- Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- As per Norms
- 31 Jan 2023
- 28 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Required ACCA Affiliate with 2-3 years of experience in the audit firm. Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within an accounting practice (Audit Firm). Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Work under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required to optimize given tasks.
- Develop audit objectives, plans, and scope by reviewing available information and conducting research
- Help design, implement and maintain audit procedures and risk assessment processes
- Conduct fieldwork, prepare audit findings and reports
- Ensure compliance with all applicable accounting and auditing standards (IFRS, ISAs)
- Stay up to date on industry trends, and best accounting and audit practices Ensure the accuracy of financial information
- Performing bookkeeping, reconciliations, finalization of accounts
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Lead the team of assistant auditors
Qualifications for Auditor
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting & Finance with ACCA qualified.
- Must have 2-3 years of recent experience in auditing (external) from an audit firm.
- Experience of outsourced accounting, tax and internal audit would be preferred.
- Strong understanding of Accounting (IFRSs), Auditing Standards (ISAs), local regulations, and VAT.
- Practical experience of audit methodologies and practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills, critical thinking skills, and time management skills
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortability working in a collaborative environment
- Keen to learn automation and software
- Practical experience of audit and accounting software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Top skills & proficiencies:
- Accuracy and Deadline-Oriented
- Audit Methodology and Software
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills
- Initiative taker
- Team player
- Proficient in Ms Excel, word, outlook, PowerPoint, accounting, and audit tools