- Iris Thaumas
- Birkirkara, Malta
- Competitive salary
- 27 Jan 2023
- 30 Jan 2023
- Job role
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant, Manager
We are looking for an Audit Manager to join our client's team. This position provides an excellent personal development opportunity as well as career prospects for the job holder. The successful candidate will form part of the organisation’s audit management team and will report to the Audit Partner. You can expect to learn, get involved, be empowered, innovate and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to the company’s operations.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of the leading multi-disciplinary audit, accounting, tax, and advisory firms and is located in Birkirkara.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning the audit and ensuring adequate resources are identified for the job.
- Leading the engagement and involving team members in the planning process and providing guidance as needed.
- Providing the team with timely feedback.
- Being actively engaged throughout the whole audit process, acting as a point of reference for the team and ensuring timely review and finalisation of the audits.
- Application of the audit approach to improve the efficiencies of the audit process and identify the risks associated with the engagement.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- At least three years’ experience in an audit supervisor/assistant manager role.
- Experience in the gaming industry will be considered as an asset.
- Have in depth knowledge of IFRSs, GAPSME and International Standards of Auditing.
- You are a team player and self-motivated.
- You have an analytical mind as well as an eye for detail.
An ACA, ACCA or BA Accountancy qualification or equivalent.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- Flexibility in starting time, from 07:00 till 09:30, 40 hours per week with 60 minutes break.
- Refund of MIA annual subscription.
- CPE allowance.
- Health insurance.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this position is a fit for you, do not hesitate and apply for this role today!
ABOUT IRIS THAUMAS
IRIS THAUMAS LTD is certified to ISO 9001:2015; licensed Employment Agency/Employment Business (EA #181); and Certified SRPS (MLC 2006 SRPS).